This shiitake mushroom salad is extra delicious with the addition of walnuts. Yum! All the ingredients in this salad are healthy and so it is very good for you. A salad a day is always a good idea as it is a great way to get more vegetables into our diet.
Shiitake Mushroom Salad Recipe
- Wash and pat dry greens with paper towels or spin dry.
- Sauté mushrooms and chop cucumber, walnuts and green onions.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Now, toss all ingredients with dressing.
- Serve and enjoy your shiitake salad with walnuts.
Here are more of my favorite Salad Recipes:
Cool Summer Salad For Dinner– A summer salad is just what is best for a hot day. Let’s keep cool! Making a salad for dinner is simple.
Delicious Radish Quinoa Salad with Arugula – This colorful radish quinoa salad is a yummy and nourishing salad for any season. It is full of good protein from the quinoa. It is a whole meal in one bowl.
Delightfully Delicious Wild Rice Salad– This wild rice salad is delicious, nourishing and filling. It has tasty colourful vegetables in it to give the wild rice a good contrast and is a crunchy salad for lunch or dinner.