This wild rice salad is delicious, nourishing and filling. It has tasty colourful vegetables in it to give the wild rice a good contrast and is a crunchy salad for lunch or dinner. A very good thing about this salad is it is a whole meal in a bowl which means there are not lots of dishes to wash after eating this delicious meal. Also, I love wild rice!
All the ingredients are healthy superfoods too.
Wild Rice Salad Recipe
- Chop the pepper, beet, celery, and red onion.
- Mix all of the vegetables and mint leaves together with rice.
- Pour the creamy tahini salad dressing onto the salad.
- Now mix together the salad and dressing until the salad dressing is evenly coated.
- Serve and enjoy your wild rice salad.
Here Are Three More Delicious Recipes
Sweet Bell Peppers Stuffed with Wild Rice – this is a favorite recipe of mine and always a hit with guests. It does take a bit more time to prepare so I save it for special meals.
Deluxe Tasty Wild Rice Pudding – This wild rice pudding is a new favorite pudding of mine. It has a creamy consistency and it is still vegan which I like. It is not overly sweet and yet is a sweet pudding with lots of flavour and lots of wild rice which is full of health benefits as it is a wonderful superfood.
Delicious Wild Rice Risotto with Corn and Mushrooms – This is a delicious wild rice risotto which is very simple to make. The addition of mushrooms and corn makes it extra yummy.