This is an extra special quinoa pudding made from my favorite grain that as we now know is really a seed. You can simply cook it on top of the stove in a pot till it is the consistency you like, but baking it makes it extra yummy!
It is Vegan – Dairy free/Egg free and Sugar free Deluxe Quinoa Pudding
Deluxe Quinoa Pudding
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups rice milk, almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup sultana raisins
- 2/3 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut + 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- Cook the quinoa; see How to Cook Quinoa below
- Mix the cooked quinoa in a glass baking dish with remaining ingredients except for 1/4 cup coconut.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top
- Bake at 400ºF for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Serve warm and refrigerated the rest till ready to eat.
Find out what Ingredients I used and health benefits: quinoa, salt, almond milk, coconut oil, apricots, pecans
Here is my favorite quinoa: truRoots Organic Quinoa 100% Whole Grain Premium Quality.
More of my easy to make and healthy quinoa recipes:
Quinoa with Pomegranate and Cashews – What an exotic delicious combination this quinoa with pomegranate and cashews dish is! Also, it is a very filling meal full of nutrients. The good news is that it is exceptionally easy to make in minutes.
Quick Quinoa Porridge – This quinoa porridge is a gluten-free grain that is actually a seed full of protein and it really is super quick to make.
Quinoa Arugula Salad – This is a yummy and nourishing quinoa arugula salad for any season. It is full of good protein from the quinoa and the pumpkin seeds.It is a whole meal in one bowl.