This vegan banana pudding is a very healthy dessert and it is so yummy. Like all the recipes on this site, it has no added refined sugar. It is a very quick, easy to make recipe too putting dessert easily on the menu for dinner tonight.
1. Add 1 1/2 cups milk to a saucepan.
2. Add stevia to taste.
3. Bring almost to boiling point.
4. Mix the arrowroot and flour with 1/2 cup milk.
5. Slowly stir in the arrowroot mixture int to the hot milk, stirring constantly.
6. Boil gently for 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
7. Add mashed bananas and walnuts.
8. Stir in vanilla.
9. Serve warm or let cool and serve.
Variation: Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted coconut at the end.
*a healthy thickener similar to cornstarch but more digestible.
More Healthy Tasty Puddings For You
They are all sugar free and vegan. Also, very easy to make for dessert.
Cherry Vegan Pudding – this is a delicious pudding without all that sugar added.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten-free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.