This is a super easy creamy vegan chia pudding with wild blueberries. It is paleo and keto friendly too.
You can use frozen blueberries. Talk about a fast way to prepare pudding; it took me only 5 minutes to prepare.
Vegan Chia Pudding with Blueberries
- 2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup Wild blueberries 2 cups if you are not doing keto
- Mix dairy substitute, vanilla and stevia
- Add chia seeds and mix well
- Blend with a hand blender for a minute
- Let sit on the counter or in the fridge for 1 hour stirring at least once halfway through
- Ladle the pudding into 4 dessert cups and top each with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries.
Try these other blueberry favorites of mine:
Sweet Wild Blueberry Keto Smoothie is Easy to Make – I love this wild blueberry keto smoothie. It is perfect for a quick breakfast or makes a tasty afternoon snack. What makes it keto is that there are only a small amount of blueberries in it and all of the other ingredients are keto friendly.
Delicious Blueberry Crumble – This blueberry crumble recipe is so yummy and easy to make. Very healthy too without all that sugar. Also, if you use gluten-free oats then it is gluten-free too.
Green Smoothie Blueberry Apple Pudding – A green smoothie pudding is so good to eat. Green smoothies are easy to digest as they are blended into very small particles. They’re so good in fact I’ve got an entire selection of green smoothies for vegans. Also, the fact is digestion begins in your mouth so better to eat than drink.