I was a sugar addict and finding the best stevia changed that forever. I do not eat anything with sugar in it. Requests for the best stevia are often coming in.
I had disabling health problems in the past and have come so far in reversing those problems and in improving my health, that I only use the best. I have been using stevia since 1995 and used many forms of it. When I discovered this Sunrider brand in May 2000 I knew it to be the best. This is the only one that I can truthfully recommend.
6 Sweet Benefits of the Stevia Sweetener
1. Excellent for Diabetics
2. Reduces Risk of Pancreatic Cancer
3. Helps Lower Bad Cholesterol and Increase Good Cholesterol
4. Breast Cancer Reduced
5. Treatment for Colon Cancer
6. And of course, It Is Great for Weight Loss
4 Extra Benefits of the Stevia Sweetener
- Cravings: The honey leaf’s sweet taste lasts longer than sugars.
- Fights Cavities: The ‘sweet herb’ is antibacterial and unlike sugar.
Note: the highly processed white powder stevia may not be helpful.
- Skin Care: The antibacterial properties also help with acne and I have experienced a pimple disappearing soon after using stevia on it.
- Fights Yeast Infections: ‘Sweet Chrysanthemum’ does not feed candida or other yeast and is slightly antibacterial and anti-fungal.
Go to the post Stevia is the Most Amazing Healthy Sweetener! for all the science and research details.
It does not have that bitter aftertaste that most stevias have because it is created purely.
The Sunrider stevia is processed with water instead of alcohol, not over-processed, and is one of the few stevias that doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste. Sunrider International uses proprietary technology and processes to maintain the whole food value of the stevia plant while at the same time concentrating it and combining it with chrysanthemum flower to enhance its antifungal and antibiotic properties.
The 30 ml bottle will normally last you 2 to 3 months. A few drops can be added to hot or cold beverages, smoothies, or any food preparation in place of sugar with its pleasant sweet taste and no calories. A little goes a long way!
You can choose between darker liquid stevia which has the incredible sweetness and a slight licorice taste OR clear liquid stevia which has a more fruity taste.
The darker stevia is less expensive. It is called Sunectar or Suncare.
The clear stevia is called SunnyDew or Suncare Plus.
It is only available online. You can go to my site to purchase the best stevia called Sunny Dew or Sunectar
If you haven’t ordered from Sunrider before, you first have to create a free online account with them. This takes 3-5 minutes. Once you have your account you can either order online or order by phone, both with a credit card. This will also take about 3-5 minutes.
Instructions to Create Account and Order:
- Follow this link to My SR Site.
You will see my picture on the left and below it a button that says: It’s Easy To Join. Sign Up Here”
Clicking on this will take you to a page where you will choose either Canada or the US, and then choose the button that says “Join to Become a Retail Customer”
- On the page that comes up, you can choose a login ID and Password. Please save this for your records and then fill in the personal information below such as your name, address, etc and then agree to the ‘terms and conditions’
- When you click on submit, you will be emailed your Sunrider ID number. Save this and close the application window. Now you can order either by phone or online.
- If you are ordering online follow this link: https://shop.sunrider.com/ On the upper right you will see a “log in” button. Fill in the Login Name and Password you selected.
Click on the ‘Food & Drinks’ tab on the left to display various products. You can either click on ‘SunnyDew’ or ‘Sunectar’ in the US or ‘Suncare’ or ‘Suncare Plus’ in Canada. If you would like to know more about the amazing Sunrider foods I eat and drink daily that brought me back to health, just ask me.
If you have any questions about how important this is and how this might benefit you, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time for me to give you a call.