Green Means Clean
Start Eating Right Today
An Introduction to Real Food – Principles and Recipes
- 1 Clear Starting Point in Knowing Exactly What to Eat
- 5 Easy Steps to Master Balancing Your Body
- Contains an explanation of key foods to add to your diet and simply delicious recipes.
- 7 Health Principles to Simplify Your Life
- 17 Delicious Recipes (and More )
“In my 35 years of struggle and achievement in the health arena, I have tried well… almost everything. That means YOU don’t have to! All those years of learning have been distilled down to a list of seven simple health PRINCIPLES that are easy to remember and apply.
Starting out in STEP ONE with the most fundamental principle makes it so much easier. You can then be gently guided to higher levels of balance in your body.” Diana Herrington
The 7 Principles Deal With
- Why is it that we do not know what to eat?
- Is that real food in your shopping cart?
- The secret category of food that everyone needs more of.
- How does your body stay young? – The miracle of regeneration.
- How to balance your body’s pH simply and easily. Learn about ‘Acid-Alkaline Balancing’ for a healthier body.
- Do you eat to live or live to eat? – Learn about ‘Food Combining’ properly for best digestion and slimness.
- Is cooked food making you sick? How to find the right balance between raw and cooked food.
To help you apply these principles, you will also receive 17 quick, delicious recipes – each with a preparation time of 20 minutes or less.
What are others are saying about Real Food information and Diana’s help?
A course/book like this makes eating towards a better life, so much more easy
Learning to eat more healthily improved my life-style and my fitness levels. A course/book like this makes eating towards a better life, so much more easy.
Since I met Diana, my eating habits and overall life style is on a big turnaround.
I am sure there are many more people like myself who need to learn about eating right and healthy.
Thank you Diana.
My husband found the recipe so easy-to-use that he made them without any problems
I’ve made two of the Real Food For Life recipes so far and my family loved them. The Amazing Sugarless Date Squares are just right: not too sweet, healthy and flavorful.
My husband found the recipe so easy-to-use that he made them without any problems! Now that’s a bonus!
I also made the Adzuki Vegetable Bean Stew. The stew looks pretty boring but don’t let that stop you from trying it: it’s surprisingly tasty and filling!
“Understanding the food combinations have impacted my life. I am more aware of what I eat, when and how I feel. Eating protein and carbs together is a ticket for heartburn and indigestion for me. I now understand why and I can avoid this without using antacids or digestive enzymes!”
I absolutely love the recipes Diana.
I absolutely love the recipes Diana. I also find things like rice syrup mentioned. I didn’t know there was such a thing. This is wonderful to know to look for some alternative.
We have to get away from things like the fructose and I don’t want to support the companies who are putting such items on the shelves of our stores. God Bless you two and CONGRATULATIONS on your books. We really do appreciate your hard work.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We know many people are hesitant to make any purchase because they have tried things that did not work. We have been there – done that. We want you to feel comfortable that you won’t be sorry afterward so we offer a FULL REFUND – No Questions Asked
Price : $29.95 $14.95