This cherry pudding is so easy to make and great for a hot summer day as it is raw.
Cherry Vegan Pudding
First make the vanilla pudding:
- Blend the bananas in a blender.
- Add the nuts and vanilla, blend until creamy.
- Put in the refrigerator for 20 to 40 minutes to thicken.
Now simply mix the cherries into the vanilla pudding.
- You can make it pretty by assembling it in a glass bowl.
- Put a 1/3 of the vanilla pudding in the bottom of the bowl.
- Then add 1/2 of the cherries, and then put another 1/3 of pudding on top.
- Add the rest of the cherries and top it off with the rest of the vanilla pudding.
You can sprinkle some raw cashews.
Now eat and enjoy!