Curried green beans with carrots and potatoes are extra special and delicious making a delicious meal. This recipe filled with only healthy ingredients and it is easy to make.
Curried Green Beans and Potatoes Recipe
1 large potato
1 medium carrot
1 medium onion
2 handfuls of green beans
2 tablespoons Almond Oil + 1/2 teaspoon
1/4 cup water
1 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 – 3 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Wash the potato and dice it into cubes.
- Slice carrot into rounds.
- Put the potato and carrot into a steamer.
- Steam until they are just getting soft, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions
- Cut ends off the green beans and chop them in half.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond oil in the frying pan and add the chopped onion and green beans.
- Sauté on medium for about 3 minutes, then add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until beans are nice and soft.
- Add the potato and carrot to the beans and onions in the frying pan.
- Add curry powder, turmeric and almond oil.
- Stir and sauté for another 5-8 minutes until the taste of the curry mixes in with the vegetables.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now serve and enjoy.
Try More Delicious Vegan Main Course Recipes
Warming Vegetable Stew with Peanut Butter – This is a tasty vegetable stew with peanut butter and it is filled with superfood vegetables. The sweet potatoes add that sweetness to the stew making it extra tasty. It has good vegan protein from the peanut butter too. It is very good for cold winter days.
Vegan Curry Recipe that is Delicious and Easy to Make – This vegan curry recipe is delicious and so easy to make! It is full of nutritious superfood vegetables and spices that your body loves. Also, if you are like me and don’t like hot spicy food, you can make this curry without it being hot.