Curried green beans with carrots and potatoes are extra special and delicious making a delicious meal. This recipe filled with only healthy ingredients and it is easy to make.
Curried Green Beans and Potatoes Recipe
1 large potato
1 medium carrot
1 medium onion
2 handfuls of green beans
2 tablespoons Almond Oil + 1/2 teaspoon
1/4 cup water
1 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 – 3 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Wash the potato and dice it into cubes.
- Slice carrot into rounds.
- Put the potato and carrot into a steamer.
- Steam until they are just getting soft, about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Chop the onions
- Cut ends off the green beans and chop them in half.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond oil in the frying pan and add the chopped onion and green beans.
- Sauté on medium for about 3 minutes, then add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until beans are nice and soft.
- Add the potato and carrot to the beans and onions in the frying pan.
- Add curry powder, turmeric and almond oil.
- Stir and sauté for another 5-8 minutes until the taste of the curry mixes in with the vegetables.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now serve and enjoy.