This strawberry peach green smoothie recipe is filled with healthy superfoods which means it is full of health benefits. It is super easy to make.
This is the sort of thing I make in the morning for an excellent healthy breakfast. Also, you can also make it for an afternoon snack and it is so yummy that is like having a dessert without all that sugar.
Strawberry Peach Green Smoothie Recipe
- Layer the peaches, strawberries, and greens in your blender.
- Cover all ingredients with clean water.
- Blend until smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Now, pour into glass and drink.
- OR do what I do and mix in flax meal and 1/2 cup of strawberries so you can eat your smoothie.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy green strawberry peach smoothie.
Note: Sometimes I just eat half of this recipe and save the rest for tomorrow and put it in a jar in the fridge.
Learn 10 Reasons to Eat Green Smoothies
When you go to that Green Smoothie link you will find lots of delicious green smoothie recipes.
Try These Delicious Strawberry Recipes
Strawberry Crumble – This delicious crumble recipe is sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. I make this from the strawberries I grow, which are of course organic.
Strawberry Jam is Refined Sugar-free and Delicious – You will be surprised how this refined sugar-free, packaged pectin-free, recipe tastes so good! We do make our own pectin from the lemons though to help it stick together.
Strawberry Peach Vegan Ice Cream – I had fun creating this easy to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no big cup full of sugar, just lots of fruit and coconut milk so you can enjoy your summer.
Strawberry MilkShake A classic!