This delicious crumble recipe is sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. I make this from the strawberries I grow, which are of course organic. It is important to use organic strawberries as they are one of the Dirty Dozen.
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Simmer apples with water in a covered pot.
3. Place apples in a baking dish.
4. Mix in strawberries
5. Sweeten to taste with stevia.
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix oil and rice syrup and add to dry ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
4. Sprinkle on top of fruit and pat down.
5. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
In the mood for crumble? Try these other delicious fruit crumbles: