Something about mangoes makes them luxurious and when made into a crumble they become divine. This crumble is gluten free and made with healthy ingredients.
1. Slice mangoes.
2. Place mangoes in a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon and ginger
1. Mix oil, sweetener of choice and stevia/water together in a bowl.
2. Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
3. Mix in well.
4. Add oatmeal and mix in well.
5. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
6. Sprinkle on top of fruit.
7. Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
8. Pat down firmly.
9. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
More delicious crumble recipes: