This plum crumble is delicious and very healthy too because there is no white sugar in it. Also, it is an extremely easy to make dessert.
Plum Crumble Recipe
- Slice plums.
- Place mixture in a baking dish.
- Mix in stevia mixture
- Mix oil, sucanat or coconut sugar and stevia/water together in a bowl.
- Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
- Mix in well.
- Add oatmeal and mix in well.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Sprinkle on top of plums.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
- Pat down firmly.
- Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
Here are some more delicious plum recipes:
Sweet Plum Cake – Vegan Gluten Free – I love this healthy gluten free, dairy free and egg free cake. For me it is also important that there are no unhealthy sugars and any healthy sugars be in small quantities. Being vegan is important to me. This is why I create recipes like the one below. Enjoy!
Fruit Compote – very easy to make and delicious too.
Here are a couple of prune recipes:
Sweet Prune Fruit Pudding with Custard is Delicious – This prune fruit pudding made with the fruit compote is so delicious. What makes this pudding so special is being topped with the vegan custard. Also, what I really like about it is that there is no sugar added.
Yummy Prune Jam is Sugar-Free with Apples and Cinnamon – This prune jam was so easy to make. Adding the cinnamon made it extra delicious. I did add a little stevia to make it taste more like a jam. This recipe makes two small jars.