You will be surprised how this raspberry jam that is refined sugar-free, packaged pectin-free is so delicious! We make our own pectin from the lemons though to help it stick together.
Strawberry Jam Recipe
Directions (photos below)
- Cut up lemon rind with a white bit into small pieces.
- Chop lemon seeds.
- In a small pot add lemon rind, seeds, lemon juice and water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, turn down to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain rind and seeds out into another larger pot.
- Add strawberries (if they are large ones, cut them) and crush them down.
- Bring to a boil, turn down to medium and let the strawberries gently bubble, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for 10 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add stevia and honey.
- Sprinkle the psyllium husks 1 Tbsp at a time on top of the mixture and stir in.
- While still hot, put into sterilized jars that are still hot.
- Put the lid on so that they will seal.
Enjoy your creation of strawberry jam.
More Delicious Strawberry Recipes For You
Strawberry Peach Vegan Ice Cream – I had fun creating this easy to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no big cup full of sugar, just lots of fruit and coconut milk so you can enjoy your summer.
Strawberry Crumble – This delicious crumble recipe is sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. I make this from the strawberries I grow, which are of course organic.
Strawberry Peach Green Smoothie – This strawberry peach green smoothie recipe is filled with health benefits and is super easy to make. And of course yummy. It makes an excellent snack during your day.