This mandarin orange green smoothie super easy to make with only three main ingredients. There’s not much shopping to do. I love a green smoothie for breakfast. Try one yourself. Learn 10 Reasons to Eat Green Smoothies.
Mandarin Orange Green Smoothie
- Start with blending mandarins till liquefied.
- Next, add the strawberries and avocado until fully blended.
- Then add kale or spinach slowly until blended in.
- Add just enough pure water to be able to add more spinach.
- Blend till smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Drink immediately.
Sometimes what I do is make a double recipe and put the extra in a jar in the fridge for tomorrow. I know it is not as healthy to do that but sometimes I need something quick with no prep.
Try these delicious Green Smoothies with lots of greens and delicious fruit:
Diana’s Green Smoothie with a Difference – An excellent start to your day!
Delicious Grape Green Smoothie – Delicious and filled with healthy ingredients. This is a very refreshing smoothie.
Green Smoothie with Peanut Butter and Banana – Full of vitamins, minerals and even protein! And so very yummy.
Alkalizing Apple Green Smoothie – Made with all alkalizing foods.