This tastes great by itself but you can also put it in your favorite pie crust.
2 cups roasted, pureed pumpkin
1/4 cup almond milk
3 Tbsp Brown rice syrup
1 tsp molasses
1 tsp stevia
1 tsp cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup arrowroot starch
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Lightly oil a 9 inch casserole dish.
3. Blend pumpkin and almond milk till it is a puree.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend till smooth. You will have to stop and scrape the sides a few times so it is all thoroughly blended.
5. Pour into a casserole dish and bake for about 45 – 60 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on the counter.
7. Then refrigerate to chill before serving.
Pie Note: I am developing my own gluten free mix that I will use for a pie. Be watching for it.
To get more super healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to my newsletter.
Join one of the many vegan courses at Real Food for Life. Experience eating lots of vegetables and fruits for two days a week for a month. It will help you integrate plant foods into your diet.