Avocado Grapefruit Salad
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 white grapefruit
- 1 large avocado
- 2 fresh mint sprigs, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Remove the outer skin from the grapefruit.
- Prepare the grapefruit by peeling and sectioning.
- Remove the avocado from the peel and cut it into sections as shown in the photo.
- Arrange the avocado pieces on a plate.
- Cover with grapefruit.
- Now drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and mint.
- Time to enjoy this delicious salad.