This Avocado Tomato Salad Dressing is an easy way to jazz up any salad! This is a base recipe that you can alter with your choice of herbs or salty flavors. This is enough for three large salads.
A healthy homemade salad dressing is always the way to go. Those store-bought ones are very often filled with unhealthy ingredients.
Avocado Tomato Salad Dressing
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups avocado
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp light liquid stevia
- Put the olive oil, stevia, and salt in a blender.
- Add lemon juice gradually while blending till smooth.
- Add water and blend till smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a jar.
- Chop the tomatoes and avocado and mix them into the olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
- Enjoy this nutritious dressing on your salad.
Read more about the healthy Ingredients:
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud?
Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy
Try these other delicious Salad Dressings:
Make Your Own Olive Oil Lemon Juice Salad Dressing – This is a simple salad dressing base recipe that you can make up different each time with a variety of herbs or types of salty flavors.
Vegan Yogurt Salad Dressing – This is a simple easy to make vegan yogurt salad dressing to make and always enjoyed whenever I serve it.
Creamy Tahini Salad Dressing – I love this tahini salad dressing recipe for its simplicity but mostly because it gives me a creamy dressing that is vegan.
Delicious Raspberry Salad Dressing – Usually, this raspberry salad dressing is called a `vinaigrette’ but it does not have any vinegar in it.