This Avocado Tomato Salad Dressing is an easy way to jazz up any salad! This is a base recipe that you can alter with your choice of herbs or salty flavors. This is enough for 3 salads.
1. Put oil, stevia and salt in a blender.
2. Add lemon juice gradually while blending till smooth.
3. Add water and blend till smooth.
4. Pour into a jar.
5. Chop tomatoes and avocado and mix in with olive oil/lemon juice mixture.
6. Enjoy this nutritious dressing on your salad.
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud?
Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy.
Try these other delicious Salad Dressings:
Make Your Own Olive Oil Lemon Juice Salad Dressing – This is a simple salad dressing base recipe that you can make up different each time with a variety of herbs or types of salty flavors.
Vegan Yogurt Salad Dressing – This is a simple easy to make vegan yogurt salad dressing to make and always enjoyed whenever I serve it.
Creamy Tahini Salad Dressing – I love this tahini salad dressing recipe for its simplicity but mostly because it gives me a creamy dressing that is vegan.
Delicious Raspberry Salad Dressing – Usually, this raspberry salad dressing is called a `vinaigrette’ but it does not have any vinegar in it.