It is easy to make this and so delicious too!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp red onion minced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro leaves and tender stems, finely chopped
- 1/2 ripe tomato seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed, scoop out the avocado from the peel, and put in a mixing bowl.
- Mash avocado.
- Add onion, cilantro, salt, and lemon juice and mix in well.
- Gently mix in chopped tomato.
- Serve with corn chips or slices of vegetables.
Read more about the Ingredients
Try these tasty dips too:
Avocado Vegetable Dip – What I like about this raw avocado vegetable dip is that it is full of vegetables; adding the celery makes it crunchy and not so rich as well as healthier.
Great Yogurt Dip – This yogurt dip is nutritious with no additives that you get in store bought dips. Also, it is simple and easy to make.
Creamy Butter Bean Dip – This butter bean dip is a very tasty, healthy and vegan. The creamy texture makes it good for a dip. Also, very easy to make.
Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus – This is a traditional Middle Eastern Hummus dip; it is a blend of garbanzo beans, garlic, olive oil, and tahini. A great dip for a party or picnic. Who doesn’t enjoy delicious hummus? The other great thing about this dip is that it is dairy-free and gluten-free too.