This butter bean dip is a very tasty, healthy and vegan. The creamy texture makes it good for a dip. Also, very easy to make.
1 cup butter beans (cooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Himalayan Salt to taste
A few sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
Green onions or olives or parsley for garnish
1. Mash butter beans until smooth and creamy.*
2. Add rest of ingredients.
3. Mix together until well-blended.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste (salt, Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic).
5. Put into a decorative bowl and garnish with green onions or olives or parsley.
6. Serve with corn chips or wholemeal crackers.
* you could use a blender when I developed this recipe I did not have one by choice!
More Healthy Vegan Dip Recipes:
Fancy Pineapple Salsa – This pineapple salsa recipe is full of health the benefits of pineapple adding excitement to your party food, snacks or even a meal with this very tasty recipe.
Yogurt Dip – This yogurt dip is nutritious with no additives that you get in store bought dips. Also, it is simple and easy to make.
Guacamole Recipe – It is easy to make this and so delicious too!
Authentic Middle Eastern Hummus – This is a traditional Middle Eastern Hummus dip; it is a blend of garbanzo beans, garlic, olive oil, and tahini. A great dip for a party or picnic. Who doesn’t enjoy delicious hummus? The other great thing about this dip is that it is dairy free and gluten free too.