This butter bean dip is a very tasty, healthy and vegan. The creamy texture makes it good for as a dip. Also, very easy to make.
1 cup butter beans (cooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Himalayan Salt to taste
A few sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
Green onions or olives or parsley for garnish
1. Mash butter beans until smooth and creamy.*
2. Add rest of ingredients.
3. Mix together until well-blended.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste (salt, Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic).
5. Put into a decorative bowl and garnish with green onions or olives or parsley.
6. Serve with corn chips or wholemeal crackers.
* you could use a blender when I developed this recipe I did not have one by choice!
More Healthy Vegan Dip Recipes: