This cabbage walnut salad is so filling and delicious. Also, it is high in nutrients with a variety of vegetables and nuts in it which makes it very good for you too. The walnuts, pine nuts, and sesame seeds add a good vegan protein to it.
I have added a lemon olive oil dressing to this salad or you can also use a Creamy Tahini Dressing
Cabbage Walnut Salad
- 1 1/2 cups red and green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 5 Tbsp walnuts soaked
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds optional
- 2 Tbsp dill or parsley chopped
- Few slices of cucumber optional
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia to taste
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt to taste
- Prepare salad vegetables and set aside.
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Stir dressing into vegetables.
- Serve immediately or place in refrigerator until serving time.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.