Cabbage Walnut Salad
This cabbage walnut salad is so filling and delicious. Also, it is high in nutrients with a variety of vegetables and nuts in it which makes it very good for you too. The walnuts, pine nuts, and sesame seeds add a good vegan protein to it.
- 1 1/2 cups red and green cabbage finely shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 5 Tbsp walnuts soaked
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds optional
- 2 Tbsp dill or parsley chopped
- Few slices of cucumber optional
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia to taste
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt to taste
Prepare salad vegetables and set aside.
Mix dressing ingredients together.
Stir dressing into vegetables.
Serve immediately or place in refrigerator until serving time.
Find out more about the healthy ingredients:
Cabbage, carrots, celery, walnuts, pine nuts, sesame seeds, dill, lemon, olive oil, stevia, Himalayan Salt