This delicious crumble recipe is sugar-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free. I make this from the strawberries I grow which are of course organic. It is important to use organic as strawberries are one of the Dirty Dozen.
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Simmer apples with water in a covered pot.
3. Place apples in a baking dish.
4. Mix in strawberries
5. Sweeten to taste with stevia.
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix oil and rice syrup and add to dry ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
4. Sprinkle on top of fruit and pat down.
5. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
To get healthy recipes and tips sent to your mailbox once a week with more information about these foods, subscribe to my newsletter. You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Join one of the many vegan courses at Real Food for Life. Experience eating lots of vegetables and fruits for two days a week for a month. It will help you integrate plant foods into your diet.