Be strong like Popeye and eat your spinach in a fun tasty salad.
Spinach Salad with Walnuts
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-3 drops liquid stevia to taste
- Tamari or Braggs to taste
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 mandarin orange in pieces
- 1/4 cup soaked walnuts chopped
- Wash and trim the spinach; pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the spinach in a salad bowl.
- In another bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, stevia, and Tamari or Braggs.
- Mix in the diced avocado.
- Toss the spinach with the avocado and salad dressing.
- Add the walnuts and orange, toss the spinach salad again.
- Serve immediately.
Find out the health benefits of the Ingredients:
Here are more of my favorite Salad Recipes:
Cool Summer Salad For Dinner– A summer salad is just what is best for a hot day. Let’s keep cool! Making a salad for dinner is simple.
Delicious Radish Quinoa Salad with Arugula – This colorful radish quinoa salad is a yummy and nourishing salad for any season. It is full of good protein from the quinoa. It is a whole meal in one bowl.
Delightfully Delicious Wild Rice Salad– This wild rice salad is delicious, nourishing and filling. It has tasty colourful vegetables in it to give the wild rice a good contrast and is a crunchy salad for lunch or dinner.