Be strong like Popeye and eat your spinach in a fun tasty salad.
- Wash and trim spinach; pat dry with paper towels.
- Put spinach in a salad bowl.
- In another bowl combine lemon juice, oil, stevia and Tamari or Braggs.
- Mix in diced avocado.
- Toss spinach with avocado and dressing.
- Add walnuts and orange, toss spinach salad again.
- Serve immediately.
Here are more of my favorite Salad Recipes:
Cool Summer Salad For Dinner– A summer salad is just what is best for a hot day. Let’s keep cool! Making a salad for dinner is simple.
Delicious Radish Quinoa Salad with Arugula – This colorful radish quinoa salad is a yummy and nourishing salad for any season. It is full of good protein from the quinoa. It is a whole meal in one bowl.
Delightfully Delicious Wild Rice Salad– This wild rice salad is delicious, nourishing and filling. It has tasty colourful vegetables in it to give the wild rice a good contrast and is a crunchy salad for lunch or dinner.