Adding cashews to this okra sautéed dish adds a crunch and the garlic adds a spicy taste to this tasty meal. Fresh green okra is a great vegetable and extra tasty made this way. It is also a complete meal when you add a whole grain like quinoa or brown rice. And of course so very tasty.
Okra Sautéed Recipe
- Make sure you have roasted cashews.
- Cut off both ends of the okra.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
- Now, add the okra, sprinkle with salt and pepper and fry on high heat, stirring, until tender which will be about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until softened about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the cashews and lemon or lime zest.
- Now enjoy your okra sauteed dish for dinner.
Here are more of my favorite Okra recipes:
Crispy Okra Is A Wonderful Tasty Vegetable For Your Meal– Crispy okra is so yummy with a flavour that is amazing. It is one of my favourite ways to eat okra.
Bhindi Masala (An East Indian Delight) – This is a very special dish from India and the first way I enjoyed eating okra.
Whole Roasted Okra Recipe – Whole Roasted Okra is simple to prepare and requires very little active cooking time and is also delicious.