Why do I have refined almond oil in my kitchen?
- It has a high smoke point making it great for stir frying and sautéing. It is good for High Heat Up To 460F.
- What I like about it is that it has a light, clean flavor that does not alter the taste of the foods I am using it to cook with.
- 50% of the oil is monounsaturated fatty acids
- Rich in vitamin E and magnesium
- It helps reduce blood cholesterol levels.
Almond oil is a lightweight oil extracted from sweet almond nuts. It has little odour with a faint, nutty scent.
Almond Oil History:
Egyptians used it to strengthen hair and as a skin emollient.
There are different grades of almond oil.
For sautéing and stir frying use the refined almond oil for its high smoke point. This is one I use for sauteing: Spectrum Naturals Refined Almond Oil 16 Ounce
For your skin use: Highest Quality USDA Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, 8 oz
100% Organic and Pure.
Best Carrier Oil for Aromatherapy. Natural Massage Oil.
Moisturizing & Organic Skin Care for DIY Beauty Care.
Best not to cook at high temperatures with it.
Discover the health benefits of almonds: 9 Health Benefits of Almonds – The Kind of Nuts
Learn To Live and Cook Health Principles the Simple Way
I teach these principles to others around the world.
You can learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals
with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com