I enjoy adding crispy tasty tofu to a meal. It adds a vegan protein which is actually good for us.
You can get tofu in most health food stores; it is also Bean Curd and can be bought in Chinese markets. Make sure it is organic and not GMO.
Crispy Tasty Tofu Recipe
- Wrap tofu in a clean tea towel or paper towels for 10 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- Slice tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place into a hot oiled frying pan.
- Fry until golden brown on one side.
- Turn the heat off for 1 minute before turning tofu slices over.
- Turn and fry on the other side until golden brown.
- Sprinkle tamari liberally over tofu.
- Turn tofu over again, sprinkling the other side with more tamari.
- Turn over once more.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve with chopped green onions.
- Great on top of salads or “Soba Soup”.
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp.
Check it out by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss
Try these other tasty tofu recipes:
Fresh Sprout Salad with Tofu for Lunch – This is a simple sprout salad with tofu that is easy and full of nutrients from the vegetables and lots of protein from the tofu.
Marinated Tofu – I enjoy adding crispy tasty tofu to a meal. It adds a vegan protein which is actually good for us.
Tofu with Zucchini & Almond Cream is Delicious – this recipe was developed on India.