If you like tofu, or would LIKE to like tofu, this marinated tofu recipe is fast and delicious.
- Drain tofu and cut into 2 inch squares.
- Mix all other ingredients together except almond oil.
- Pour marinade over tofu and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight (longer is OK – up to 2 days).
- Oil baking pan or sheet with almond oil.
- Arrange tofu in single layer on sheet with garlic and ginger from the marinade.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Flip tofu during baking.
- Bake until brown and slightly crispy.
* Add as much of these as is tasty. Don’t add them if you do not like those flavours.
Here are a few more great tofu recipes:
Crispy Tasty Tofu is a Great Addition to Meals – I enjoy adding crispy tasty tofu to a meal. It adds a vegan protein which is actually good for us.
Fresh Sprout Salad with Tofu for Lunch – This is a simple sprout salad with tofu that is easy and full of nutrients from the vegetables and lots of protein from the tofu.
Tofu with Zucchini & Almond Cream is Delicious – this recipe was developed on India.