- Core and chop apples into small pieces.
- Place apples into stainless steel or enamel saucepan with raspberries, sucanat and stevia.
- Simmer till apples are soft then mash with potato masher.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ladle into sterilized jars and put lids on immediately.
- Set aside and do not move for at least 12 hours till they have sealed then store them in a cupboard.
Note: As this jam does not have a lot of sugar in it; it will not last as long. A few months in the cupboard then refrigerate.
Here are some more of my favorite jam recipes:
Strawberry Jam – You will be surprised how this refined sugar free, packaged pectin free, recipe tastes so good!
Fig Jam – This fig jam is so good on toast or vanilla pudding and even on ice cream too. Yum! Also, it is very easy to make.
Get more super healthy tasty vegan gluten-free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
Learn to Bake Healthy Sweets. Gluten-Free, No Soy, Dairy, and Sugar-Free. Sinfully Delicious and Healthy Too! Sign up for my Healthy Baking Class
Copyright © Diana Herrington https://www.realfoodforlife.com