This is a delicious and extremely easy to make dessert.
- Slice plums.
- Place mixture in a baking dish.
- Mix in stevia mixture
- Mix oil, sucanat or coconut sugar and stevia/water together in a bowl.
- Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
- Mix in well.
- Add oatmeal and mix in well.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Sprinkle on top of plums.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
- Pat down firmly.
- Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
Here are some more delicious plum recipes:
Sweet Plum Cake
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington http://www.realfoodforlife.com