These healthy party dips are full of healthy ingredients, chemical-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and very delicious. Most of the party dips that I find at parties are full of unhealthy ingredients.
Avocado Vegetable Dip
1 ripe avocado, peeled & pitted
1 tsp. onion, finely minced
1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
1 – 2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tomato, chopped
Nori & Dulse seaweed flakes to taste
1. Mash avocado.
2. Add onion, celery and lemon juice and mix in well.
3. Gently mix in chopped tomato.
4. Place in serving bowl on a plate surround with cucumber rounds, slices of radishes and corn chips.
Creamy Butter Bean Dip
This is a very tasty and healthy dip. Also, very easy to make.
1 cup butter beans (cooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped*
Salt to taste
A few sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
Green onions or olives or parsley for garnish
1. Mash butter beans until smooth and creamy. (you could use a blender, when I developed this recipe I did not have one by choice!)
2. Add rest of ingredients.
3. Mix together until well-blended.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste (salt, Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic).
5. Put into a decorative bowl and garnish with green onions or olives or parsley.
6. Serve with corn chips or whole meal crackers.
* Sometimes it is easier to use some Organic Freeze Dried Garlic and have no chopping and peeling. This BioPure garlic is certified organic and sustainably grown on high quality soils in northern Canada.
More Healthy Vegan Recipes for Your Party:
Fancy Pineapple Salsa – This pineapple salsa recipe is full of health the benefits of pineapple add excitement to your party food, snacks, or even a meal with this very tasty recipe.
Healthy Party Beverages – Would you rather take something healthy to the party? Here are a few recipes that taste great and are fast to prepare.
Creamy Butter Bean Dip – This butter bean dip is very tasty, healthy, and vegan. The creamy texture makes it good for a dip. Also, very easy to make.
Easy Cheezy Vegan Nachos – Nachos were one of my favorites when I was simply a vegetarian because you could find them without the beef. When I became vegan, nachos were no longer on the menu. All that cheese just does not work for me.
Great Yogurt Dip – This yogurt dip is nutritious with no additives that you get in store-bought dips. Also, it is simple and easy to make.
Guacamole Is Delicious – Enjoy with This Easy Recipe – Guacamole is easy to make and delicious too! It is full of very healthy superfoods so it is a party dip or snack food that is good for us. The main ingredient is avocado which is bursting with lots of health benefits and is so strongly associated with fertility and aphrodisiacs. It is easy to make this and so delicious too!
Delicious Black Olive Tapenade – Tapenade with black olives was first made in Marseille, southern France in1880. It is a delicious spread that usually has anchovies in it but of course, my vegan site has left them out.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
2 thoughts on “Healthy Party Dips”
American Health Journal is interested in partners in the health care genre. AHJ is a health care web site containing over three thousand of high quality health videos. We are looking for site owners who are interested in content based partnerships. We can offer content exchanges, link exchanges, and exposure to your site. Get in touch with us at our contact form on our web site.
Thanks, Real Food For Life. This is very helpful. Sometimes one wants to eat healthy.. but you just don’t know what is good for you. Thanks for the guidance.