These healthy party dips are full of healthy ingredients, chemical-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and very delicious. Most of the party dips that I find at parties are full of unhealthy ingredients.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Make delicious healthy party dips that are healthy. #Vegan #Gluten-free ” quote=”Make delicious healthy party dips that are healthy. #Vegan #Gluten-free “]
Avocado Vegetable Dip
1. Mash avocado.
2. Add onion, celery and lemon juice and mix in well.
3. Gently mix in chopped tomato.
4. Place in serving bowl on a plate surround with cucumber rounds, slices of radishes and corn chips.
Creamy Butter Bean Dip
This is a very tasty and healthy dip. Also, very easy to make.
1 cup butter beans (cooked)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped*
Salt to taste
A few sprigs of fresh parsley, chopped
Green onions or olives or parsley for garnish
1. Mash butter beans until smooth and creamy. (you could use a blender, when I developed this recipe I did not have one by choice!)
2. Add rest of ingredients.
3. Mix together until well-blended.
4. Adjust seasoning to taste (salt, Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic).
5. Put into a decorative bowl and garnish with green onions or olives or parsley.
6. Serve with corn chips or whole meal crackers.
* Sometimes it is easier to use some Organic Freeze Dried Garlic and have no chopping and peeling. This BioPure garlic is certified organic and sustainably grown on high quality soils in northern Canada.
More Healthy Vegan Recipes for Your Party:
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you
once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com]