This is delicious and so easy to make.
Adding a few raisins that are unsweetened and unsulfured adds some more sweetness to this mix. Raisins are a healthy, tasty food when eaten in moderation. They are a good source of nutrients and add a tasty sweetness to desserts and snacks. According to Medical News Today, they have many health benefits.
- Cover dried fruit with water and lemon juice.
- Soak dried fruit 12 – 24 hours.
- In a separate bowl, cover almonds with water.
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Drain water off almonds.
- Mix almonds in with dried fruit mixture.
- Serve with “Pudding” – pour on top of fruit and almonds.
- Leave to cool a little and serve warm or cold.