Tofu kebabs are a great addition to any meal and so yummy. They are filled with nutritious vegetables and protein-rich tofu. A great vegetarian addition to a barbecue this summer too especially for those wanting a vegan option.
Tofu Kebabs Recipe
- Assemble kebabs by threading tofu, peppers and the other vegetables onto the skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 10 to 30 minutes before using.)
- Place finished kebabs in a large, flat plastic ceramic or glass container.
- Cover with Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight. Pour off extra marinade.
- Since there is no meat in this recipe, the extra marinade is safe to be reused as a salad dressing.
- Grill kebabs on the barbecue or broil in the oven, about 5 minutes per side.Makes 6 large kebabs.
Try some of my favorite tofu recipes:
Crispy Tasty Tofu is a Great Addition to Meals – I enjoy adding crispy tasty tofu to a meal. It adds a vegan protein which is actually good for us.
Marinated Tofu – If you like tofu, or would LIKE to like tofu, this marinated tofu recipe is fast and delicious.