These cantaloupe popsicles are delicious; they are very healthy with no added sugar. And so simple to make.
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds.
- Scoop out the flesh and transfer to a food processor.
- Combine fruit, coconut water, and stevia in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Put into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until beginning to set (approximately 1 hour). Insert sticks and freeze until firm.
- Dip the molds in hot water before unmolding.
Make sure the cantaloupe you are using is very sweet and ripe for these popsicles.
Fresh Mint Cantaloupe Popsicles
Mix into pureed cantaloupe 10 – 15 leaves of fresh mint, finely chopped.
Fresh Ginger Cantaloupe Popsicles
Mix into pureed cantaloupe 1 – 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger.
Try these Watermelon popsicles too. The video shows you how to.