On a hot day, these peaches and cream popsicles are a very healthy treat with no added sugar and are vegan too. Also, they are easy to make.
- Wash peaches well and leave the skin on.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to taste (when they are frozen, they will taste less sweet).
- Pour the mixture into popsicle mold and insert wooden sticks.
- If paper cups are being used, freeze for 2 – 4 hours, and then insert a stick.
*I recommend that we stay away from plastic as we really do not want it in our food.
Here are more delicious peach recipes:
Creamy Peach Vegan Ice Cream – This homemade peach vegan ice cream recipe is easy to make without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no white sugar, just stevia so you can enjoy your summer ice cream without guilt
Delicious Apricot Peach Smoothie – This apricot peach smoothie is delicious for the summer and so easy to make.
Strawberry Peach Vegan Ice Cream -I had fun creating this easy to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker.It is healthy with no big cup full of sugar, just lots of fruit and coconut milk so you can enjoy your summer ice cream.
Deliciously Sweet Fresh Peach Cobbler for Dessert – This fresh raw peach cobbler is a great dessert for a hot summer day when you don’t want to be putting the hot oven on.