On a hot day, these peaches and cream popsicles are a very healthy treat with no added sugar and are vegan too. Also, they are easy to make.
- Wash peaches well and leave the skin on.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to taste (when they are frozen, they will taste less sweet).
- Pour the mixture into popsicle mold and insert wooden sticks.
- If paper cups are being used, freeze for 2 – 4 hours, and then insert a stick.
*I recommend that we stay away from plastic as we really do not want it in our food.
Here are more delicious peach recipes: