This homemade peach vegan ice cream recipe is easy to make without an ice cream maker. It is healthy with no white sugar, just stevia so you can enjoy your summer ice cream without guilt.
Peach Vegan Ice Cream Recipe
- Put peaches, coconut milk, coconut oil, stevia and honey in your blender.
- Blend until smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Pour into a container you can put in the freezer.
- Put peach mixture in the freezer.
- Every 20 minutes stir it around till it is frozen about 2 – 3 hours.
- Then put into serving size bowls, this is the best time to eat your ice cream.
- What is leftover place in the freezer until ready to eat.
- It will get very hard. So when it comes to eating the ice cream you need to take it out of the freezer 20 – 30 minutes before you eat.
- OR Cut it into chunks and blend.
- Enjoy your ice cream.
Optional: You can add some fresh peaches to your bowl of ice cream.
Here are two more tasty vegan ice cream recipes.
And more peach recipes for you to enjoy:
Peach Berry Crumble: This recipe is wheat free, sugar-free and delicious.