This fresh raw peach cobbler is a great dessert for a hot summer day when you don’t want to be putting the hot oven on.
- Put ingredients in Food Processor and pulse until crumbly. Take out 1/2 and put to the side for topping.
- Process the rest until gummy.
- Press down in the bottom of a pie or glass pan.
- Put 1/2 of sliced peaches in the food processor with all other ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Take blended mix and add back to sliced peaches.
- Pour on top of the crust.
- Sprinkle crumble on top.