This luxurious asparagus tomato salad was enjoyed so much the first time I created the recipe so I never stopped serving it.
I used parsley because that is what I had but chopped basil or mint would be good too.
Asparagus Tomato Salad Recipe
- Steam asparagus spears for 5-6 minutes or until asparagus is bright green and tender.
- Rinse asparagus under cold water.
- Drain thoroughly and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes in a bowl near the outer edge.
- Arrange asparagus in the center.
- Drizzle with Lemon/Olive Oil Dressing.
- Sprinkle with parsley, pine nuts, green onion and fresh cracked pepper.
Serves 2 – 3
Now enjoy your asparagus tomato salad.