1 Tbsp olive oil – nourishes and cleans the skin
1 lemon – astringent and acidic. This maintains the acid mantel of your skin which keeps in moisture and keeps out germs.
- Peal the carrots and steam until soft.
- Mash the carrots into a creamy consistency.
- Mix in 1 tbsp. of all natural honey.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into the face mask mixture. Lemon is a natural astringent and will help clean greasy skin. If your skin tends to dry easily, add only 8 to 10 drops; if you skin tends to be oily, add up to 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Use a spoon to drop small amounts onto your hands and gently massage the mask onto your whole face for several minutes.
- You can keep it on for an additional 5 minutes.
- You can then just wash it off with water in a sink or easier – in the shower.
P.S. This is all food ingredients to after, any that you don’t use on your face – you can eat!
P. S. S. If you go to a spa for this, it could cost $40 – $140!
The lemon juice which is acidic when used topically has an alkaline influence internally because of the specific minerals it contains.
Randy’s Mango Mud Mask: with before and after photos
Mango Mud Mask: with proper directions
More Ways To Look and Feel Great
Read all about the health benefits of carrots a: 10 Benefits of Carrots – the Crunchy Powerfood
Read about the health benefits of lemons at: 16 Health Benefits of Lemons: The Alkaline Powerfood
Want to have really glowing skin…... ALKALIZE YOUR WHOLE BODY! Check out the Weekend Web Alkalize Your Body BootCamp!
To get healthy recipes and tips sent to your mailbox once a week with more information about these foods, subscribe to my newsletter. You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.