Just mango itself is great for your skin. It is astringent and nourishes the deeper layers of skin with its beta-carotene and Vitamin C.
Adding the oatmeal and almonds gently exfoliates the skin. Natural skin care for a minimal price!
- Process your mud base. Pour oatmeal and almonds into a food processor and blend to a fine powder.
- Peel your mango, cut it in half and seed. Reserve one half and put the other in the refrigerator. Cut the half into 4 chunks and add the pieces to the food processor. process for 1 minute.
- Add water in tbs portions untill the proper mud consistincy.
- To use your mask, smooth over skin and let dry for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Store your leftovers in an air tight container and refrigerate.
To watch in pictures how Randy tried out this mask on himself click here: Randy’s Home Made Mango Mask
5 thoughts on “Mango Mud Mask”
I would like more information on your site and hope it helps me out.
The easiest way to learn from our site is to sign up for our weekly newsletters. Each newsletter comes with at least one healthy recipe, and one news item or important health tip. You just have to put in your name and email address on this page: https://www.realfoodforlife.com/welcome/
We also invite you to do a search on this site for whatever topic interests you at the search bar on the right side of each page or browse around our site at any category you feel attracted to.
thanks for your interest.
Best remedy to try @ the moment coz mangoes are in season….
Thanks for that. You must be somewhere far away from Canada for mangoes to be in season now!
Nice tips thnx