A surprising but delightful combination. This recipe is also ridiculously easy to make.
Carrots with Orange Recipe
1 large orange
10 drops of Liquid Stevia
1 Tbsp Almond Oil or Coconut Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grate the zest of the orange and juice the orange.
- Slice carrots into ½ inch rounds.
- Put carrots, orange zest, juice, and stevia in a saucepan with a lid.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Lower heat and cook until the carrots are almost tender about 10 minutes.
- Add almond or coconut oil and season the carrots with salt and pepper.