Mmmmm I love the sweet vegetables in this meal. So very yummy and so many Powerfoods in one meal. Another great thing I like about this meal is that it is so simple to prepare and in only one dish which means there are few dishes to wash.
BAKED SQUASH WITH VEGETABLES
1 medium kabacha squash
2 sweet potatoes
2 medium carrots
10 very small onions or cut up one big onion
3 – 7 cloves garlic, sliced (optional)
1 tsp rosemary
3 tbsp. coconut oil or ghee
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste (optional)
1. Cut carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes and squash into 2 inch pieces.
2. Remove skins from onions and leave whole.
3. Place all vegetables into a glass casserole dish.
4. Mix in sliced garlic, rosemary, coconut oil or ghee, and sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake in 400º F. oven for 45 to 60 minutes till tender.
6. Stir occasionally while baking.
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips
sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can also learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my
Copyright © Diana Herrington www.RealFoodforLife.com