This delicious gluten-free stuffing makes a holiday meal special and memorable. Try this healthy recipe and you will satisfy both the difficult and easy to please!
1/2 cup coconut oil or ghee
2 large onions, peeled, chopped
1 whole bunch of celery, chopped
1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries or 1 cup dried cranberries soaked in water overnight
3/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp teaspoon Sage
1 tsp teaspoon Thyme
1 tsp teaspoon Savory
1 loaf gluten-free bread (tear into pieces & leave out overnight in a large bowl)
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 Tablespoons Flax Meal
1/4 cup water
1. Melt 1/4 cup ghee or coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion; sauté until translucent. Remove from pan.
3. Now melt 1/4 cup ghee or coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add celery; sauté until tender.
5. Stir in sage, thyme, salt, pepper.
6. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
7. Add remaining stuffing ingredients; mix well.
8. If too dry add some more water.
9. Put in a large baking dish with a lid.
10. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Note: The celery in this recipe has amazing benefits. It is alkalizing, easy to digest, high in fiber and low in calories.
This recipe is so good that I have included it in one of my mini 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Courses.
It is also the kind of recipe you learn to combine in my Fancy Five Course Vegetarian Meal
Here are some more great recipes for the holidays:
Get healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
Copyright © Diana Herrington https://www.realfoodforlife.com