- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice at a time with Tahini in a jar.
- Add Braggs or soya sauce and enough water till creamy.
- Season with favorite herbs if desired.
- Serve on top of fresh green salad of lettuce or watercress.
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh basil (or ½ tsp. dried)
1 tbsp. fresh chives (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
Few drops of stevia
Braggs to taste
- Put in all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Add Braggs and stevia to taste.
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud?
Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy.
More Salad Dressing Recipes for Your Salads