- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice at a time with Tahini in a jar.
- Add Braggs or soya sauce and enough water till creamy.
- Season with favorite herbs if desired.
- Serve on top of fresh green salad of lettuce or watercress.
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh basil (or ½ tsp. dried)
1 tbsp. fresh chives (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
Few drops of stevia
Braggs to taste
- Put in all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Add Braggs and stevia to taste.
Have you heard of the olive oil fraud?
Find out Which Olive Oil to Buy.
More Salad Dressing Recipes for Your Salads
Get more super healthy tasty vegan gluten free recipes and useful lifestyle tips sent to you once a week, subscribe to the newsletter.
You can learn how to plan and prepare super healthy meals with my 2-5-30 Healthy Diet Online Courses.
Copyright © Diana Herrington https://www.realfoodforlife.com