This roasted Brussels sprouts dish is exceptionally tasty, fit for a celebration meal. Roasting the Brussel sprouts till crisp takes away the sulfur odor and taste. Adding the cranberries and pecans takes it to a whole other level for a special meal.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Wash and trim the ends from the Brussels sprouts. Remove dark outer leaves and cut them in half.
3. Melt coconut oil, putting half in baking dish.
4. Place the Brussels sprouts in a baking dish and sprinkle coconut oil and salt.
5. Bake them, cut side down, for 18 minutes.
6. Remove them from the oven, mix in cranberries.
7. Top with pecans and a few sprigs of rosemary.
8. Bake for an additional 12 minutes.
9. Place the roasted Brussels sprouts mixture in a bowl, top with lemon juice.
Makes 2- 3 Servings
More Recipes and Information