Here is a fun crunchy salad for any time when you would like a more filling salad.
Sweet Crunchy Salad
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a hot pan (no oil)
- When they are golden remove from the heat
- Drizzle Braggs Seasoning or tamari on them
- Coarsely grate carrots
- Slice radishes into half moons
- Slice celery
- Cut the fennel into quarters and then slice thinly (also use the fennel greens)
- Serve with a healthy salad dressing; there are a couple in the chapter: ‘Real Food Recipes’ and ‘Greens for You Recipes’
Here are some more delicious Salad Recipes:
Delicious Green Salad -with orange and sunflower seeds it is very tasty and nutritious.
Asparagus Tomato Salad – this luxurious asparagus tomato salad was a hit the first time I created the recipe so I never stopped serving it.