Watermelon is great for cleansing, weight Loss, packed with nutrition, and is delicious too. It is an inexpensive way to help you cleanse your body and lose weight. One cup of watermelon has only 47 calories. Below are some of the notes and recipes from our Watermelon Cleanse.
In addition to weight loss, watermelon is a great source of energy and nutrients for your body. Watermelon is recommended by American Council on Exercise as a good choice of diet food. I consider it a powerfood. The good news is that it is more than refreshing and tasty.Delicious Watermelon For Cleansing and Weight LossClick To Tweet
Do you remember how much you enjoyed eating watermelon as a child? I do and still, love it every summer.
How Watermelon Helps with Cleansing, Weight Loss, and Health:
- Watermelon is extremely alkaline-forming in the body. Fat cells contain toxicity and acid. Your body will not let go of fat cells while you are still acidic.
- Watermelon is high in fiber. This fiber helps keep the colon clean.
- Like most fruits watermelon has almost no fats. Besides lowering the calorie content, this makes it easy to digest and thus improves the digestion, a necessary factor in a clean lean body.
- Watermelon is a very good source of potassium. This balances the high amounts of sodium our diets contain and thus supports the kidneys.
- It can ease inflammation that contributes to conditions like asthma, atherosclerosis, diabetes, colon cancer, and arthritis. This lowers the toxic load in the body.
“When one has tasted watermelon, he knows what angels eat.” ~ Mark Twain
Check Out How to do a Watermelon Cleanse
One of the foods we recommend for a summer detox is watermelon. Learn why at our Summer Detox Free Webinar.
3 Wonderful Watermelon Recipes
Watermelon Juice If you need to alkalize quickly, this recipe uses the second most alkaline forming food. Delicious!
How to Make Watermelon Popsicles These wonderful treats are very simple to make. Get your children or grandchildren to help you.
Do you have other healthy recipes for watermelon or do you just eat it raw with your hands?
All the recipes at Real Food For Life are super healthy and delicious. You will receive my favorite new recipe each week in your mailbox when you request our free e-book: 3 Secret Habits of Naturally Thin and Healthy.
Copyright © Diana Herrington https://www.realfoodforlife.com