This is a very nutritious stew with 4 of the 12 Top Anti-Inflammatory Foods. It is an easy stew to make.
1 bunch Broccoli
1 cup shredded Cabbage
1 large Onion
2 large Carrots
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tsp fresh Ginger, grated
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Himalayan salt
Black Pepper to taste
1 – 2 cups Water
1. Remove skins from onions, chop fine.
2. Sauté onion in coconut oil till golden brown in a large sauce pan.
3. Add spices, sauté for a minute, stirring constantly.
4. Add 1 cup of water and cook for 10 minutes to make flavourful stock.
5. Chop the rest of the broccoli into 1 inch pieces and carrots into slices.
6. Pour stock into a saucepan.
7. Place all vegetables into a saucepan.
8. Add just enough water to half cover the vegetable.
9. Cover with lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes till almost tender, stir occasionally.
10. Don’t overcook the vegetables till they’re mushy; it will taste better if there is a slight crunch to the vegetables.
Try this Anti-Inflammatory Salad and Salad Dressing:
Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Salad – This anti-inflammatory salad is very nutritious with 4 of the 12 Top Anti-Inflammatory Foods. It is an easy salad to make and eat all of it in one sitting. Put it in a big bowl and just eat it. I do that all of the time.