November 23 – November 25
With Christmas and the holidays coming you want to enjoy yourself and feel great knowing that you are still eating healthy!
- Gluten Free.
- No sugar.
- Sweetened with healthy sweeteners
- Healthy Ingredients
- Very Yummy.
- Start early finish early for a stress fee December.
- Easy to make too.
- Some of them so fast and easy children can make them.
Why Gluten Free?
Gluten sensitivity can lead to symptoms such as stomach cramps, diarrhea, and bloating. But it does not damage the intestine. Experts say it may affect as many as 20 million Americans!
Celiac disease is far more prevalent than we had realized; it affects one in 133 Americans according to Archives of Internal Medicine study in 2003.
Our own testing shows about at least 80% of individuals are sensitive to gluten. That means it lowers their energy. When they avoid gluten products their energy increases, their digestion improves, Their cravings decrease and they are able to maintain a healthy weight more easily.
The Healthy Baking BootCamp Weekend will consist of:
- A ‘Getting Started’ conference call of one hour Friday night to get organized and orientated.
- Two one hour conference calls on Saturday and Sunday that give specific teaching and training and a chance to ask questions about your particular situation or problem.
- Between calls you will be following the specific food guidelines and recipes for the BootCamp.
- Before the weekend you will be given specific shopping instructions. Everything you will need will be spelled out!
Note: As a special gift for tthis weedend – we will send you a separate shopping list and instructions for a few simple recipes for meals that you can prepare and eat over the weekend.
We don’t want you getting so hungry that you eat all your baking right away. These meals of course will be healthy, and gluten free and sugar free!
What will happen:
- You will receive a shopping list before each weekend.
- You will only be committing to about 2-3 hours of calls.
- If you missed the conference due to scheduling you will be able to listen to the recording.
- The group and your commitment willhelp keep you ACCOUNTABLE! You can ask questions to the instructor or the group at any time and get answers.
- Friday November 23 at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 6 pm PST)
- Saturday November 24 at 12 Noon MST ( 2 p.m. EST, 1 p.m. CST, 11 am PST)
- Sunday November 25 at 7 pm MST ( 9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 6 pm PST)
We will be recording all of the calls so you will be able to listen to the audio recording at your own convenience.
Normally BootCamps cost hundred of dollars and take a tremendous investment of time.
Due to our web format we can offer these for only $59.00 with just a few hours of your time.
Special Discount: For our regular readers
Discount for NEW Members only $29.00
Register by Clicking on the Buy Now Button Below.