Cabbage helps dry up oily and acne skin. Internally sulfur is essential for keratin, a protein substance necessary for healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- 2-3 Cabbage leaves
- 2tbsp Rice flour
- Few drops of Almond/Olive oil
- Grind and make a paste of cabbage leaves.
- Mix it well with rice flour and almond oil or olive oil.
- Apply it on your face and let it dry. Rinse it well with lukewarm water.
- If you have oily skin, you can avoid using almond or olive oil in this pack.
You can also add egg white to it if you like.
You might be wondering about the cabbage in this pack. But cabbage leaves are best known to fight against wrinkles and loose skin. Almond oil or olive oil moisturizes the skin well.
4 thoughts on “Cabbage Face Mask”
what does the rice flour do
yeah, what does the rice flour do?
I think the rice flour acts as a mild exfoliate. It also helps soothe skin much like oats or oatmeal does.
how to make it last longer?